domingo, 31 de outubro de 2010

Músicas Para Halloween


Susto


· 30 Seconds To Mars: The Fantasy
With the lights out it's a little less dangerous Even with a stranger never gets painless Don't...
· Alice Cooper: Feed My Frankenstein
Well, I ain't evil, I'm just good lookin' Start a little fire, and baby start cookin' I'm a hungry...
· Almôndegas: Canção Da Meia-Noite
QUANDO A MEIA-NOITE ME ENCONTRAR JUNTO A VOCÊ ALGO DIFERENTE VOU SENTIR VOU PRECISAR ME...
· Black Sabbath: Iron Man
Iron Man I am Iron Man! Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind?
· Blink 182: Aliens Exist
Hey mom there's something in the backroom Hope it's not the creatures from above You used to read ...
· Blue Oyster Cult: Don't Fear The Reaper
All our times have come. Here but now they're gone. Seasons don't fear the reaper Nor do the...
· Coldplay: Cemeteries Of London
At night they would go walking 'Til the breaking of the day The morning is for sleeping Through...
· Iron Maiden: Fear Of The Dark
I am a man who walks alone And when I'm walking a dark road At night or strolling through the...
· Jamiroquai: Deeper Underground
Yeah, you know they gonna bring him down They gonna wreck it down, yeah Something's come to rock...
· Kiss: God Of Thunder
You've got something about you You've got something I need Daughter of Aphrodite Hear my words...
· Massacration: The Mummy
Tumbalacatumba tumba tá Tumbalacatumba tumba tá Tumbalacatumba tumba tá Tumbalacatumba tumba tá ...
· Michael Jackson: Thriller
It's close to midnight something evil's lurkin' in the dark Under the moonlight You see a sight...
· Misfits: Halloween
Bonfires burning bright Pumpkin faces in the night I remember Halloween Dead cats hanging from ...
· Muse: Time Is Running Out
I think I'm drowning Asphyxiated I wanna break this spell That you've created You're...
· My Chemical Romance: Vampires Will Never Hurt You
"Vampires Will Never Hurt You" And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground And if...
· OutKast: Dracula's Wedding
You're all I ever wanted, But I'm terrified of you See my castle may be haunted, But I'm...
· Pitty: O Lobo
Houve um tempo em que os homens Em suas tribos eram iguais Veio a fome e, então, a guerra Pra...
· Ray Parker Jr: Ghostbusters
(Ghostbusters) If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood Who you gonna call...
· Siouxsie And The Banshees: Candyman
Sickly sweet, his poison seeks For the young ones who don't understand The danger in his hands ...
· The Cramps: I Was A Teenage Werewolf
I was a teenage werewolf Braces on my fangs I was a teenage werewolf And no one even said thanks...
· Warren Zevon: Werewolves of London
Written By LeRoy P. Marinell, Waddy Wachtel and Warren Zevon c. 1975 Zevon Music/BMI and Polite...
· Zé Ramalho: Mistérios da Meia-Noite
Mistérios da meia-noite Que voam longe Que você nunca não sabe nunca Se vão se ficam Quem vai...

Medo

Vaga-lume letras
· Bauhaus: Bela Lugosi's Dead
white on white translucent black capes back on the back bela lugosi's dead the bats have left...
· Does It Offend You, Yeah?: Dawn Of The Dead
Like the men that were before me, he said ‘the dawn of the dead came toward me,' I'm afraid. You...
· Evanescence: Haunted
Haunted Long lost words whisper slowly to me Still can't find what keeps me here When all this ...
· Foo Fighters: Down In The Park
down in the park where the machmen meet the machine and play kill by numbers down in the park...
· Iron Maiden: The Number Of The Beast
" I left alone, my mind was blank. I needed time to think to get the memories from my...
· Marilyn Manson: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Sweet dreams are made of this Who am I to disagree? Travel the world and the seven seas ...
· Metallica: Enter Sandman
Say your prayers, little one Don't forget, my son, To include everyone Tuck you in, warm...
· Motörhead: Hellraiser
I'm living on an endless road Around the world for rock and roll Sometimes it feels so tough But I...
· Muse: Hysteria
It's bugging me Grating me And twisting me around Yeah I'm endlessly Caving in And turning...
· My Chemical Romance: House Of Wolves
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE LYRICS "House Of Wolves" Well, I know a thing about contrition, Because...
· Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: Red Right Hand
Take a little walk to the edge of town Go across the tracks Where the viaduct looms, like a bird ...
· Nine Inch Nails: Dead Souls
Someone take these dreams away that point me to another day A duel of personalities That stretch ...
· Ozzy Osbourne: Mr. Crowley
Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead Your life style to...
· Ramones: Pet Sematary
Under the arc of a weather stain boards Ancient goblins, and warlords, Come out of the ground,...
· Rolling Stones: Sympathy For The Devil
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long,...
· Silverchair: Freak
No more maybes Your baby's got rabies Sitting on a ball In the middle of the andes Yeah,...
· The Cure: A Forest
Come closer and see See into the trees Find the girl While you can Come closer and see See...

Pavor

Vaga-lume letras
· AC/DC: Hells Bells
I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain I'm comin' on like a hurricane My lightning's flashing...
· Alice Cooper: I Love The Dead
I love the dead before they're cold They're bluing flesh for me to hold Cadaver eye's upon me...
· Alice In Chains: We Die Young
Scary's on the wall Scary's on his way Watch where you spit I'd advise you wait until it's...
· Avenged Sevenfold: Beast And The Harlot
This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence There's more than meets the eye round...
· Black Sabbath: Black Sabbath
What is this that stands before me? Figure in black which points at me Turn around quick, and...
· Danzig: Black Angel, Dark Angel
We've lost the light another night Kill these days and make them go away Skulls on fire The...
· Evanescence: Tourniquet
I tried to kill the pain but only brought more(So much more) I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson ...
· Faith No More: Surprise! You're Dead!
Surprise! you're dead! Ha ha! open your eyes See the world as it used to be when you used to be ...
· Marilyn Manson: The Beautiful People
And I don't want you and I don't need you Don't bother to resist, Or I'll beat you It's not your...
· Metallica: Am I Evil?
My mother was a witch, she was burned alive. Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried. Take...
· Rob Zombie: Dragula
Dead I am the one, exterminating son Slipping through the trees, stranglin the breeze Dead I am...
· Slayer: Raining Blood
Trapped in purgatory A lifeless object, alive Awaiting reprisal Death will be their acquisition ...
· Slipknot: Wait And Bleed
I've felt the hate rise up in me Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves I wander out where you...
· The Sisters of Mercy: Marian
In a sea of faces, in a sea of doubt In this cruel place your voice above the maelstrom In the...
· The Used: Liar Liar (Burn in Hell)
Liar liar pants on fire And the pills go down and get you higher Baby bottle's burning, mother...
· Type O Negative: Black No. 1
I went looking for trouble and boy, I found her She's in love with herself She likes the dark ...
· White Zombie: More Human Than Human
moaning Yeah, i am the astro-creep, a demolition style hell american freak - yeah i am the...


http://www.vagalume.com.br/especiais/especial-halloween.html#ixzz13zQwHwa8

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário